martedì 12 novembre 2019

Chapter 72 : Family


The purpose of Yukiko Kumahira was just to destroy the world by summoning Nidhoggr but Alessando still had the chance to stop her, but he had spent a great deal of mana during the previous battles and didn't know how long he would endure in a fight with a magus as powerful as Yukiko . He had to study a strategy but in the meantime he wanted to waste time and so he asked her:
« What else did you lie to me about? »
« What do you mean? »
« Did you really want to be reunited with me? Or was that a lie too? »
« What do you want from me, exactly? »
« I want to know who you really are. »
« Don't you understand? I can be the cute sister who is always by your side, I can be the ungrateful little sister who no longer wants to talk to you and I can even be that sister who forces you to have an incestuous relationship. I have no definition because I am already dead. What did you expect? A little sister who loved you? » 
« A family. »
« A family? »
« Yes, a family. My mother has always been very oppressive towards me, she has always prevented me from living my life in my own way, I knew I was not loved by her, that's why she forced me to join the coven, only to have fun with other men without having the son around the feet. My father abandoned me and apparently he only saw me as a sacrifice to do for Nidhoggr and now I also have a half sister who wants to destroy the world. My family is a circus that entertains only those who have free time to get depressed. »
« So? »
« I would have liked to have a family but from the first day I saw you I realized that I couldn't trust you, I knew you were a liar. But now I ask you: can you be honest? » 
« Tch! Have you ever tried to ask a doll to tell you the truth? »
« You're not a doll, you're real, Yukiko! » He exclaimed.
« No, I'm not real. I'm just an imitation and that's why I have no family to give you, brother. As far as I'm concerned you can die. I have already prepared the ritual, now what I need is your death. »
« Very well. »
Alessandro advanced towards Yukiko without fear, he was ready to fight her and was not afraid of dying on the battlefield. He had come to win and would have won at any cost. He looked his opponent straight in the eye and said: 
« I am not an imitation, I am a real existence, I exist here and now, I am here and now, and I will stop you here and now. I wanted to shed tears for your condition but now it's too late to cry. There was a time when I probably would have gone along with it but now things have changed. I left the Coven, I lost the only person who understood me and I found a person to fight for until the end. This is my existence. My real existence. »
« Fantastic, then I conclude that the time for chatter has finally come to an end. »
« I'm sorry to ruin this beautiful place, but you have to do what needs to be done to win a battle, don't you think too? »
« It will be fun to face you, big brother. »

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento