venerdì 1 novembre 2019

November update


We are therefore finally in November. Only four months ago I started writing Fate/Yggdrasil and we are already in autumn. I really hope you're enjoying my work but I can also understand if there are several who have problems with my writing style or with the story in general. I received some e-mails with criticisms of my writing style which, in some cases, was called "childish" but I explained that I chose to write in a simple way so as not to waste readers too much time. 
But there is also another problem, which perhaps is never taken into consideration: I am not English or American, I am Italian. So I can have difficulties with writing (which are actually problems with translation). All the chapters I write, first I do them in Italian and then I have to translate them into English and then publish them and for this I take twice the time to produce new chapters. For those who do not know it, it took me almost a week to do the chapters I will publish today.
In addition I am also working on another project, another blognovel that I am writing and that I will publish when at least I have completed the first ten chapters and after a month I am still at the fifth chapter. Plus I have to study. Plus I have to carry on my YouTube channel. Plus I'm writing a book that I'm going to publish. Maybe I'm doing too many things but I love creating stories.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento