lunedì 4 novembre 2019

Chapter 65 : Stop Yukiko (part 1)


Viktor was in the bedroom with Alessandro Serpi and Saber and said to them:
« You have to go to face Yukiko, it's time to stop her. »
Alessandro got out of bed trying to forget what had just happened with Saber, the kiss the two were about to exchange, and asked Viktor:
« What is the plan? »
« Lombardo had spoken of a blood ritual and the only two descendants of the druids are you and the Master of Archer, which means you have to find a way to prevent that Harumi Fukano from falling into Yukiko's hands. »
« I'll have to fight her. »
« Exactly, do you have any problems with this? »
« No, not really. She is weak enough, I will be able to defeat her. »
« This is the right spirit, Master! » Exclaimed Saber, enthusiastic.
« Well, then I would say that the time has come for me to go. »
Alessandro and Saber started towards the exit but Viktor blocked their way and turned to the boy saying:
« You don't have to kill the girl. »
« Are you talking about Harumi? »
« Exactly, you must not kill her. All right? »
« What if she should force me? »
« I doubt she will succeed, if she is as weak as you say. »
« Why are you so worried about her? »
« I got to meet her, she's a fragile girl, she has the eyes of someone who has had a horrible life, she doesn't deserve to die. »
« Death is part of this war, Viktor, but I promise you I will do my best not to kill her, I can't promise you anything else, I'm sorry. »

Saber was ready for the battle and followed Alessandro along the clock tower corridor until he reached the exit that was on the ground floor. The girl asked him curiously:
« How long do you think the battle against Archer will last? »
« If it goes on for long, you'll use the Noble Phantasm, I don't want to waste time with a magus without talent. We need to conserve energy to face Yukiko and Berserker. »
« It would be much better to make an alliance. »
« It can't be done, Saber. » He replied coldly.
« Maybe you're right. »
Saber noticed that Alessandro's hand was shaking, the boy was obviously frightened but he tried to restrain himself as best he could. She took his hand and reassured him:
« I'll be by your side until the end, Master. »
« Thanks, Saber. »

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento