lunedì 4 novembre 2019

Chapter 63 : London in flames (part 3)


Grand Master Giovanni Monteverdi X was dead, he had been killed by Berserker's powerful Noble Phantasm. Saber and Alessandro were horrified by that apocalyptic scene: an immense chasm had opened up in the city, a pit identical to that of Regent's Park.
« Obviously she was only at the minimum of her power. » Asserted Yukiko coming to meet the two.
« Do you realize what you did ?! » Alessandro screamed angrily.
« Do you think I'm interested? I got what I wanted and that's enough for me. Grand Master Giovanni Monteverdi X died, end of the discussion. »
« Is it possible that you don't realize the harm you're doing ?! Are you at least capable of human feelings ?! »
« No. » She replied, smiling.
« No? What does that mean? »
« My humanity is only a memory. I'm only an imitation and therefore I do not feel pity. This cancer of humanity does not weigh on my shoulders and therefore I will kill, kill and kill to infinity and you will not be able to do anything to stop me. » 
« I will stop you! » He screamed.
« If you really believe it then you'll already know where to find me. Now only you and Harumi remain, you are both useful and I wonder who will face me. I'm really curious. »
Berserker arrived and picked up Yukiko then the two left leaving Saber and Alessandro alone in front of that terrifying scenario.

Within a few minutes all the English news came to talk about the terrible event and among the interested spectators there were Harumi and Archer, in their hotel room. The two had managed to defeat Rybakov and Assassin and were ready for the next battle. The girl was sitting on the bed watching the news and then she saw the image of Alessandro Serpi in a frame of the video and realized that he was still alive and was responsible for what happened. Probably there had been a battle between Servants and one of them had used the Noble Phantasm, this she assumed but had never seen anything so powerful.
Archer asked her:
« Princess, what do we do now? »
« We must win the Grail at all costs. So we have to attack that boy and Saber. It is the only way. »
« So the hunt finally begins. »
« Exactly. Finally the time has come to win the Holy Grail and to carry out this crazy war. »

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento