lunedì 13 gennaio 2020

Favorite historical characters who might one day become Servant - 1


Alexander I of Russia


One of my favorite historical characters is definitely Alexander I of Russia.
I don't know why, but there is something about his style and history that attracts me. It must be said that he was one of those who inflicted a very serious defeat on Napoleon Bonaparte, but he was a double-faced emperor. On the one hand he was an enlightened man, a faithful Christian who had studied a lot who loved science and poetry, had great plans for Russia and wanted to fight poverty and reform the state. But it must be said that none of the reforms were successful, he was never able to truly change Russia, and above all he was a man who preferred to be alone and live in his dreams, he was not made to be a politician.This is why many believe that he staged his death in order to live like a monk. 
I would like one day to make a Servant version of Alexander and here are his possible classes:
(a note the stars indicate what for me would be the most suitable class for the character. Five stars is the maximum, no star is the minimum.)
. Rider (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)
. Caster (⭐⭐⭐⭐)
. Saber (⭐)
. Assassin (-)
. Lancer (-)
. Berserker (-)
. Archer (-)
. Specter (-)
. Devourer (-)
. Ruler (⭐⭐)
. Avenger (-)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento