mercoledì 1 gennaio 2020

Chapter 90 : Start a war (part 2)


January 26, 2021

Friedrich Wolff had therefore arrived in London with his Servant. Once in town the first thing he did was to find himself a place to stay, a hotel. Friedrich had already been to London and knew how to find his way, so he had no problem finding accommodation. He made himself comfortable in a well-kept hotel room where there was a bathroom with a bathtub, a toilet and a sink; the bed was single and there was a fairly large living room with a modern TV and a brown sofa.
Friedrich placed his guitar near the exit door. He opened the windows to let the air flow, opened the closet to check if there was anything belonging to the previous tenants, ran the tap and tub water and then checked the toilet drain. Everything seemed in order.
Specter appeared:
« I didn't think a nomad like you had enough money to afford a place like this. »

« I did several jobs. »
« Something immoral? »
« I'm not that kind of person. »
« What kind of person are you then? You don't seem like your typical good boy. »
« I am the type of person who loves to live freely. »
« Then why did you agree to participate in this war? »
« There is something weird. » He replied: « That Yukiko knows something and is intriguing me. »
« In fact she had talked about Nidhoggr and a cycle of eternal return ... but do you really care about these things? »
« You know something about this? »
« I know many things. What are you referring to? » She asked, smiling.
« Do you know what Yukiko was talking about? »
« Do you believe her? »

« I don't know. »
Specter chuckled, approached Friedrich and murmured:
« Liar. »
« Why? »
She sat on the bed and, crossing her legs, explained:
« Ever since you met that girl, you left Hamburg, you went to Berlin where you spent most of your time researching in a dusty library and then decided to go to Paris to meet a friend of yours that you couldn't find and then you decided to come here to London just to be able to talk to that girl. You believe her. »
« Okay, I believe her. But you didn't answer my question: do you know what Yukiko was talking about? »
« I'm not a divinity, therefore I cannot confirm or even deny her conjectures, however, I can tell you that they are not new to me. In the Gnostic doctrines Abraxas was considered a divinity for half cock and half snake and was protected by the Uroborus, considered a being that represented the totality of time, space and the primordial ocean. The Uroborus was not bad or even good, but represented the beginning and the end of a cycle and its beginning again. It separated the earthly world from the dark one, coincidentally just like Nidhoggr. »
« What if it's true? »
« IF it were true then it would be a big problem for you. »
« Why? »
« Because you can't escape the Uroborus. Beyond him is the void. »
At that moment Friedrich, taking a look at his Servant, thought it would be smart to try to understand her limits immediately and then he asked her:
« Can I check your combat parameters? »
« Do you think I'm not strong enough as Servant? »

« I don't know the characteristics of your class. »
« And how do you want to know them ...? »
Friedrich touched her chest, closed his eyes, and could feel the exact strength of his Servant. Specter, however, took the opportunity to grab his hand, carried him forcefully on the bed and jumped on him.
« What are you doing?! »
« I'm a demon who has special needs, Master. »
« You're joking, right? »
« Just looking at you, I want to rape you. »
A blade came out of Specter's arm and she placed it in front of his throat.
« This "bad boy attitude" of yours excites me. »
« No, no, no, no! Forget it! Remove this blade from my throat! »
« Why? Don't tell me you're still a virgin? »
He punched her in the head.
« Ouch! This will make me a bump! »
Friedrich was embarrassed and red as a pepper.

« The nymphomaniac Servant had to happen to me. »

Specter by Bikowolf
Specter and Friedrich Wolff by Bikowolf

 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento