mercoledì 15 gennaio 2020

Favorite historical characters who might one day become Servant - 2


Elizabeth Alexeievna

Alexander I of Russia's consort. Their relationship was not at all happy, indeed, it is known that they both dated several lovers when they were married but reunited. This woman was praised for her beautiful voice, her gentle attitude and her perfect face. A beautiful and refined woman who always supported her husband and who even took part in the Congress of Vienna.
I can't deny that she's one of my favorite queens (although it would be fairer to say empress). She was a splendid woman who has suffered a lot in her life, she just wanted to be loved and her story with Alexander was very complicated, but in the end she remained faithful to him and when he died she wrote:

 "Do not worry too much about me, but if I dared, I would like to follow the one who has been my very life."

So below I put her possible classes:
(a note the stars indicate what for me would be the most suitable class for the character. Five stars is the maximum, no star is the minimum.) 
. Rider (-) 
. Caster (⭐⭐⭐)
. Saber (-)
. Assassin (-)
. Lancer (-)
. Berserker (-)
. Archer (-)
. Specter (-)
. Devourer (-)
. Ruler (⭐)
. Avenger (⭐⭐)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento