domenica 19 gennaio 2020

Chapter 95 : Lancer vs Rider


Lancer attempted to pierce Rider in the chest but the latter parried the blow and counterattacked with a blow to the enemy's throat. Lancer dodged the blow and counterattacked in turn, Rider avoided the attack but was wounded in the cheek and distanced herself to avoid being hit. Spear and katana discounted at least twenty times in a quick duel full of dodges, attacks and counterattacks. None of the two Servants wanted to surrender.
Rider thought of injuring the opponent's legs in such a way as to prevent her from moving quickly but Lancer was smart and understood Rider's tactic, which suddenly attacked with low slits.
« You're very good, Rider, I grant you, but you will never be at my level. »
« I've used my Noble Phantasm before, you should know my identity, Lancer. »
« Obviously: you are Ieyasu Tokugawa, the General with Three Faces. »
« I don't like that name. I am Tokugawa Ieyasu, I am the one who founded the Tokugawa shogunate and who brought order to Japan when it fell into chaos! I am the order! »
« You will soon be dead. »
Lancer attempted to hit Rider but the latter parried the attack and with a quick move she injured the opponent's arm. Lancer jumped back.
« I finally managed to hurt you, Lancer. »
« You were lucky, Rider. »
Then Lancer noticed that there was something strange in Rider, something was missing:
« Where's your steed, Rider? »
« My steed is not an animal, Lancer, but you will only find out if you can show me that you can actually fight. Which reminds me: you didn't tell me your name. »
« Why should I tell you? »
« It's a matter of honor, Lancer. This duel could be your last one, would you rather die without being remembered by anyone? »

« Do you want my name? »
Lancer's spear started to shine, the warrior ran towards Rider and then jumped and used her Noble Phantasm, five astral spears appeared around Rider and at that moment Lancer screamed:
« Katadíki Tou Krótona! (My Condemnation of Crotone) »
Lancer threw her spear at Rider and generated a gigantic shining explosion. 

Shortly thereafter, dust rose and the body of an unknown person emerged from the cloud of smoke, he was not Rider, on the contrary, he seemed a very ordinary London citizen. Lancer was confused, had no idea who that person was, yet she was sure she had hit Rider.
« I'm good at lying, but doing politics means knowing how to adapt. »
Rider was close to his Master, a little further on. Angry Lancer exclaimed:
« Who's that person?! »
« Nobody. A member of the people who was influenced by my Noble Phantasm. He sacrificed himself to save my life. You just killed a civilian, you're a criminal, Cleta. That's your name, isn't it? You are the Nurse of Penthesilea, you are an Amazon. »
« Exactly. For one who speaks of honor, you are quite dishonest, Tokugawa. »
« You call it" dishonesty "but that's my honor. The people who I influence with my Noble Phantasm are happy to fight for me and at my side, the people are my steed, they lead me to success and through them I always win. But it's too late, this battle has already bored me, next time, Lancer you will die. »
Rider took her Master in her arms and walked away leaving Lancer and Tetsuya in the park.


Lancer by Bikowolf
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento