martedì 6 agosto 2019

Chapter 32 : Purpose (part 3)


Harumi was walking alone at the intersection of the Piccadilly Circus. It was night and the girl needed to walk the streets of London in order to explore the city a little. She stopped to see the immense illuminated signs that lit up the intersection like a colorful sun.
Fascinated by those lights, Harumi didn't even notice Yusuke's presence. The boy had to be noticed, exclaiming the girl's name. Harumi turned and, smiling, threw herself into Yusuke's arms, hugging him. He, slightly surprised, said:
« Wow! What a warm welcome! What do I owe you? Did I do something special? »
« Well ... you showed up at the meeting. »
« Is it strange? You told me you needed to talk to me and then I arrived. I'm your friend, after all. »
« You're right, but I'm still happy that you're here. »
« You were enchanted watching the signs of the Piccadilly Circus, huh? Do you like them? »
« They are splendid. » She answered. 
« Well, then what did you want to talk about? »
Harumi's eyes saddened, becoming darker; the girl took Yusuke from the sleeve of his jacket and urged him to follow her along the road. The two reached a practically empty lane. Harumi stood before Yusuke, looking him straight in the eyes, stammered:
« I ... I don't know how to tell you ... seriously ... it's very difficult … »
« What do you have to tell me? » Yusuke asked, worried.
« I ran away from home. »
« You ran away? Why? »
« Because ... you know … »
Harumi was shaking. Yusuke then asked her, worried:
« What happened to you, Harumi? What did he do to you? »
« I don't even know how to tell you ... seriously ... it's so humiliating … » 
Yusuke took Harumi by the arms and asked her again, in a more agitated tone:
« What did he do to you? »
« Yusuke ... I ... am no longer … »
Harumi's eyes were getting wet; his cheeks were crossed by heavy tears; the girl trembled and sobbed. Yusuke had sensed that something really horrible had happened and then, using his imagination, he hypothesized what could be so serious as to force his friend to escape. 
With a trembling, uneasy voice, the boy asked:
« Harumi ... have you been raped? »
The girl closed her eyes to avoid Yusuke's gaze and turned away, as if to defend herself from possible criticism. The boy, shocked, exclaimed:
« Why didn't you tell the police ?! That man must pay for it! »
« Yusuke ... you don't understand … » 
« Harumi you had to tell the police! »
« Wait ... Yusuke ... don't scream … »
« Harumi! »
« Yusuke! » She screamed.
The boy silenced himself and the girl continued to scream:
« It's not something that happened once or recently. It has been going on since ... since my parents died! »
« But you were only ... ten years old … » Yusuke stammered, shocked.
« I know! I know! That man has been tormenting me for six long years! What can I do, in your opinion? Say it all to the police? And do you think my uncle won't know? Won't you make me pay? Will not find a way to blackmail me? I wanted to tell you my story because I don't want to keep you a secret, we're friends and you have to know about the mud that is covering me. »
« Harumi enough with this bullshit! There is no mud! You were a victim of an unforgivable act! That man must pay for it! I fucking kill him! I kill him! »Yusuke shouted, enraged. 
« Yusuke, wait! »
« No! Fuck that man! Your uncle is fucked! I'll tell my father everything, he knows some cops who will immediately throw him in jail for the rest of his fucking years! »
« Yusuke, please ... don't make this worse! » Begged Harumi.
« Harumi, I can't! You are like a sister to me! I can't leave you at the mercy of such an animal! I'll put things right, I promise! »
Harumi was slumped to the ground, in tears. She didn't know what to say to prevent Yusuke from getting into trouble because of her. At that moment a shadow came that covered her. Initially she thought it was Archer but then, turning around, she saw that it was Tetsuya. Murakawa Tetsuya.
Harumi, shocked and scared, got up immediately and yelled at Yusuke:
« RUN! » 
Yusuke turned, confused, and saw Tetsuya grab Harumi by the shoulder and throw her against the wall of a building. The boy, shocked, shouted:
« Hey! What the fuck do you think you're doing ?! »
Tetsuya with a sadistic smile, exclaimed:
« Who do we have here? A brat who gets along with Archer's Master. I guess she forgot to tell you that when the sun goes down the war begins. »
« What? »
« I'm not going to explain everything all over again, okay? Do me a favor and get the fuck out of here, brat with the diaper! »
Tetsuya launched a kick that caused Yusuke to crash into a parked car. The boy fell to the ground, helpless and full of wounds. Harumi, upset by Tetsuya's violence, decided to go into action immediately and was about to summon a magic circle but the man took her by the throat and lifted her from the ground.
The girl struggled to breathe and the man enjoyed seeing her suffer. In a smug tone he said to her:
« Playing the princess with men who are unable to defend themselves is not a good idea, unless you are able to pull a full dimension of swords out of your ass. I'll break that chicken neck you got, you fucking brat! »
At that moment a cellphone rang. It was that of Tetsuya. The man answered the call:
« Hello? … Who's talking? ... Yes, I'm Murakawa Tetsuya, what the fuck do you want? ... No, I don't work for that shit organization anymore. ... OK, listen, my friend, I'm pretty busy right now, can't we postpone it? … Wait wait! Do you want to pay me so much? Are you kidding me? To kill a single asshole? ... No shit! I have no problem! If that's all right with you, then it's good for me too! ... Of course, you will give me all the information and I will do this job. »
Tetsuya put the phone away and saw Archer arrive. He threw Harumi against the Servant and went away quietly, as if nothing had happened.

Archer wanted to make sure his Master was okay and scolded her:
« You never have to leave without saying anything to me! If he killed you it would be the end! »
« I know ... damn it! I didn't know he would find me. »
The girl then remembered Yusuke and rushed to his rescue. She turned him and saw that the boy was not conscious but was still breathing. The girl took out her cell phone to be able to call an ambulance to help the young man.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento