martedì 6 agosto 2019

Chapter 33 : Purpose (part 4)


Fukano Harumi was outside the hospital where his friend Yusuke was hospitalized. The girl had already called the parents of his, who had rushed in immediately. Only two hours had passed since Tetsuya's attack. The girl felt guilty for endangering her best friend.
What did she has in mind? Was it really so important to reveal everything to him? Wouldn't it have been better to keep quiet and move on?
Harumi summoned a magical circle and used it to jump over a roof. Archer joined the girl and said:
« Your friend could get by but you should worry about your well-being, princess. »
« I know. »
« But then why did you want to meet him in the middle of the night? We are in the middle of a war, certain nonsense should be avoided at all costs, don't you think? »
« I know perfectly, Archer. I know, and yet I needed to talk to Yusuke. »
« Why? »
« I don't know. I was sorry to keep him in the dark about everything, but I think I made
things worse. »
« You have to be more careful, princess. »
Harumi turned to Archer and asked him:
« What if we tried to attack first? So far we have used a defensive tactic, perhaps we need to change method. Perhaps this way we could prevent being caught off guard by enemy attacks. »
« It seems like a great idea. Who would you like to attack first? »
« The Master of Lancer seems to me too dangerous and also the Master of Saber is very strong. Caster's Master seems to me to be an expert type, but the Assassin's Master could be complicated to manage. Only the only inexperienced remains: the Master of Rider. That boy is a weak magus. Let's get rid of him first. »
« As you wish, princess. » Archer said, with a bow.

Meanwhile, several miles from the hospital, in a parking lot, Tetsuya Murakawa anxiously waited for his payment to arrive. Lancer, near him, asked curiously:
« Why are you doing it? Is the Holy Grail no more important? »
« The Holy Grail is important, yes, but money is much safer than a chalice that makes desires, you know? »
« So is it just for the money you kill? »
« See? It's not complicated. Someone comes. Take cover. »
A red car came and stopped in front of Tetsuya. A call started. The man replied:
« Hello? »
The modified, heavy voice spoke:
« As was agreed you will have half the payment now and half at work done. »
« I have no problems. »
A car door opened and a black suitcase was thrown out. The vehicle left immediately. Tetsuya asked:
« Do you have so many problems showing your face? »
« Do your job and don't ask too many questions. »
« Wait, first I want to see that everything is in order. »
Tetsuya opened the suitcase and saw the banknotes arranged in order. He closed the suitcase and picked it up then asked:
« So I have to kill Bradley Jenkins? »
« Exactly. Kill him and you will be paid. I hope I have been clear. »
« As clear as the sun. »
« Then do your job. »
The call ended. Tetsuya put the phone in his pocket.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento