giovedì 1 agosto 2019

Summer with Fate / Yggdrasil

After writing twenty-two chapters, we have finally reached the hottest month of the year. I like writing Fate / Yggdrasil a lot and I hope you like it. Sometimes I review the statistics and I see that readers are gradually increasing, which makes me smile. Seriously, to think that in July I started with less than 20 readings and now I'm already over 100 it's really spectacular for me.
I hope readers continue to increase but for now let's stop talking about numbers! We are in August and in the day I will publish chapter twenty-three. So far I'm quite happy with the story but I understand that I have to find a way to make certain characters slightly more interesting. My weaknesses are Harumi and Rybakov for now. But I'll see how to handle them. 😓😓

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento