venerdì 19 luglio 2019

Chapter 14 : Friends and enemies (part 2)


London, Trafalgar Square.

It was night when Alessandro Serpi arrived in the largest metropolis in England, together with Saber he reached Trafalgar Square. He stopped in front of the large fountain in the square where he saw the young Kumahira Yukiko sitting on the edge. The girl, seeing Alessandro, stood up and with an enthusiastic expression exclaimed:
« Have you had a good trip, Saber's Master? »
« Who are you? » He asked, confused.
« Kumahira Yukiko. I'm here with the Rider Master. I am his beautiful and brilliant "assistant". So is that Saber there? I didn't recognize her with those clothes that are so ... modern. »
Saber wore a sweatshirt with jeans and tennis shoes. To the comment of Yukiko, Alessandro replied:
« I didn't want to raise unnecessary suspicions. You are the friend of Rider's Master, have I understood correctly? So where is he? » 
« At the moment he's not here. He just had a battle against the Lancer Master. »
« Then we have nothing to tell us. Come on, Saber. »
Alessandro Serpi and Saber moved away from Yukiko.
Alessandro did not want to fight the Holy Grail War but could no longer run away, he could not refuse to fight against the other Masters. For this reason he intended to fight quickly against the Masters, he didn't want to waste time. He immediately wanted to take the Holy Grail, take it to the Coven and return to his quiet life. 

The following morning, in the hotel room, Alessandro prepared a map of London and placed it on the floor. Saber, meanwhile, was in the bathroom taking a shower. The boy threw on the map of the city some salt and, snapping his fingers, exclaimed:
« Revelare! »
The salt magically moved on the map. It divided into seven small clusters distributed in specific areas of London. Alessandro immediately took a parer and a pencil and noted the position of six accumulations of salt. Then, snapping his fingers again, he exclaimed:
« Signum Videre! »
The salt moved again but this time it didn't settle anywhere. It moved casually on the map of London. Alessandro intended to use salt to locate the Holy Grail but couldn't find it. When he realized that it was useless to continue, he snapped his fingers, disappointed, and said:
« Suspendat. »
The salt stopped. Alessandro sat on the bed and read the list of places where the different Servants were. 
At that moment Saber came out of the bathroom with the towel around her body; the girl, smiling with satisfaction, exclaimed:
« Your bathrooms are not so bad. I feel clean and fragrant. »
« I'm happy for you. »
« Thank you! So, Master, did you find our enemies? »
Saber sat next to Alessandro. He, noticing that she was a little too close to him, shifted slightly and showed her the list, saying:
« Here: it does not seem a difficult task. Most of them are in the City of Westminster or in the City of London. Almost everyone stays in hotels so this means that they are all foreigners like us. »
« What is the strategy? »
« Regent's Park seems like a perfect place to fight. Two Servants are around that park. It will be complicated to attract only one, surely we will be forced to face two together but in any case … »
« For me it's not a problem! » Exclaimed Saber, with a voice full of pride. She added: « I can also deal with two hundred Servants completely alone! »
« Er… you know there are only seven Servants, right? » He asked.
« What difference does it make? »
Alessandro sighed and bent to close the map. Saber did not like to be ignored and so, with a capricious way of doing things, he decided to sit on Alessandro's back. He, annoyed, exclaimed:
« What are you doing? Get off! »
« You treat me badly, Master! You must never ignore me! I am unique in my kind and nobody should ignore me! »
« You're behaving like a child! »
« Not true! » She said standing up. 
Saber grabbed Alessandro by the arm and brought him to herself. The boy was turning red like a pepper but Saber didn't care. She threw him on the bed, stood before him and exclaimed, in a proud tone:
« Observe me, Master! I'm the most glorious Servant you've ever had! I speak not only of my unique beauty but also of my identity! I can assure you, Master, that I am not a Servant like any other. I'm unique! I am special! »
Alessandro did not even believe a word of Saber. For him his Servant was just bragging. However he felt that there was something strange, even though her attitude was annoying he felt attracted to her. This he had also noticed in Rome. Saber had something in her appearance, her body or her way of doing that made her seductive.
His eyes were on a perfect breast, wet but covered with a towel. At that moment he thought, "I could take it off and see that divine body." As soon as Alessandro realized that the thought was strange for someone like him, he got up from the bed and walked away from Saber.
She, confused, asked him: 
« What's up with you? You're looking at me like I'm a monster. »
He took his breath and said:
« You're doing something to me, I realize it. »
« What are you talking about? »
« I feel something for you, but it's not love. It is ... a completely unjustified sexual attraction. I'm not saying it is strange to have it but with you it seems almost forced. It is as if you emanate a kind of energy that influences me. What have you done? »
« I don't know what you're talking about, seriously. Perhaps you are embarrassed because you think of me in a certain way? It's normal, you know? »
« It's not that! » Alessandro exclaimed, unnerved, and added: « Saber, maybe you don't realize it but you probably have a kind of power or skill that is directly influencing me. I want to hope that you are not doing it voluntarily, because otherwise we have a problem. » 
« I'm not doing anything like that, Master. But if it bothers you that I'm wearing a towel, then I'll go get dressed. »
« Thank you. »

At that moment someone knocked on the door. Alessandro went to open and saw Kumahira Yukiko. Surprised to see her, Alessandro took her by the wrist and dragged her into the room. She, with a mischievous smile, sat on the dining table, put down the umbrella, and exclaimed:
« I like bad men. »
« Don't play with me. How did you find me? »
« I have my methods. »
« Not the right answer. Tell me how did you find me otherwise I will kill you. »
« We both know you won't. I'm just here to give you a message: if you want to face the Master of Rider know that he's staying where I stay. »
« Why are you telling me this? » Alessandro asked, confused. 
« Because I want to have fun. » She answered.
Yukiko came down from the table and gave Alessandro a note with the hotel address and the room number written on it. Then, before leaving, she kissed Alexander on the cheek and left the room.
The boy had the chance to eliminate the first Servant but he didn't trust Yukiko.
Saber, dressed casually, saw Yukiko leaving the room. Worried, she walked quickly from her Master and saw him standing as still as a statue. Saber asked him:
« What happened, Master? What was that girl doing here? »
« She gave me this note. » He answered by showing her the note.
« What is written? »
« Here are written the room number and the street of the hotel. This is where the Rider Master is located. Apparently Yukiko is betraying her colleague … »
« Or it's a trap. »
« This too may be possible. »
« What do you want to do, Master? »
« I want to be sure. »

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento