lunedì 1 luglio 2019

What is Fate/Yggdrasil?

Fate / Yggdrasil is a non-canonical series created by me inspired by the Fate franchise. The idea of ​​creating a story in the universe of Fate has always fascinated me but I have never been able to have really clear ideas. This until I decided to create a story that completely deviated from the canonical product in order to have a hybrid product.
I wanted to include different organizations, each with their own ideologies and goals; I also wanted to put a new Holy Grail that was inspired by the Norse culture and the tree known as Yggdrasil. Obviously I say that this series is not canonical precisely because many elements typical of the Fate franchise I wanted them to change so that I could tell my story.
I wanted to divide the story into short and quick chapters so that a reader could read easily. I opted for a simplistic style of writing so as not to create too much confusion and to be able to appeal to an audience that does not want a refined writing but a beautiful story. My purpose with Fate / Yggdrasil is to tell a story about the Holy Grail War but at the same time analyzing the psychology of the different characters involved. Obviously there is a protagonist who will be explored in more depth but I don't want to leave anyone behind.
I know perfectly well that there might be details in this story that could make someone angry but I would just like to say that my purpose is just to create a good story, it's not to open up controversy.

Having said that, I wish you a good read.😊

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento