mercoledì 17 luglio 2019

Chapter 11 : London (part 2)


An arrow. An arrow hit Lancer right in the thigh. The warrior, wounded, had to stop and tore the arrow from her leg. Tetsuya and his Servant were totally lost: who had fired that arrow?
On a roof of a house, Archer appeared along with his Master: Fukano Harumi. Archer, curling his fine mustaches, exclaimed, seeing Lancer:
« My rival! A few days have passed since our last meeting! Did you miss me, honey? » 
« Archer! Son of a pig, how dare you attack me right on the most beautiful? »
« When I saw you I couldn't help but hurt you, honey. You and I have a pending 
account. »
« Okay, you bastard, do you want to play the hero of the situation? Then come! I'll be happy to smash that pig-like head you have! »
« Your offenses don't affect me! Here you go! »
Archer, jumping, shot three more arrows together. Lancer parried all three of them without any problem then, with a dash forward, tried to hit Archer but the latter, with feline speed, shot a fourth arrow that caught Lancer off guard, hitting her right shoulder.
« May you be cursed! » She screamed, tearing the arrow from her shoulder. 
« Don't be so aggressive towards me, honey. It's not my fault if you suck. »
« Okay! Now I'm really angry, Archer! »
Lancer started the attack and directly clashed with Archer. She hit him several times with the spear but he was able to parry all the shots using the bow but the warrior, with great skill, was able to hurt Archer at his side and kicked him to the mat.
Archer, however, used that blood to shoot a crimson arrow that caused a large scarlet explosion on impact. Archer stood up and saw Lancer grow out of the smoke, more angry than before. 

Meanwhile Harumi clashed with Tetsuya. The girl was pretty good at using magic and this was unnerving Tetsuya, who decided to stop and not let himself be carried away by anger. He observed:
« You do pretty well with those magic circles. You use them to enhance your physical abilities, right? When we met in Ibaraki I thought you were an amateur but now I have to think again. You're pretty good, you're definitely better than Sunahara. »
« You also use mana to empower yourself, if I'm not mistaken. »
« You noticed, then. »
« It wasn't difficult to understand. » 
« Yeah, I guess it's hard not to guess my Magecraft. Hey, kiddo, do you smoke? »
« No. »
« So, if you don't mind, I'd like to smoke a cigarette. »
Tetsuya lit a cigarette and began to smoke it quietly, as if there was no battle going on. He told Harumi:
« I don't like dealing with brats. I feel like an adult playing in a kindergarten with children. It's really pathetic, do you realize it? This is a war and I am forced to fight against adolescents who have just reached puberty. This is really pathetic. »
« Do you have any problems, Murakawa? Are you afraid of being defeated by a "little girl"? » 
« Ah! You have a sense of humor, I like you. But no. It is not a question of fear, believe me, it is a matter of principle. The principle according to which brats should not enter the adult world. You are too young to understand the world and yet you act like superheroes only because some comics have deluded you into believing that everyone can be superheroes if they have good ideals and excellent virtues. But the truth is that ... you are stoned with hormones. You are driven by an irrational force that makes you think you are invincible but you are not. That Sunahara is a living proof of your arrogance. » 
Tetsuya threw the consumed cigarette to the ground and turned it off using his foot. Then he took off his sunglasses and cast a cold look like a murderer and said:
« But don't get me wrong: I'm not going to go easy just because you are a newbie who just stopped using the pacifier. All the brats playing at being adults will be crushed by real adults. »
Tetsuya put his glasses back on and took out the lighter. 
Harumi created a magic circle on the ground and prepared to jump in it, but Tetsuya kicked his lighter against the girl's head; Harumi fell to the ground, pained, and Tetsuya hit her in the stomach with a kick that caused her to end up in the middle of the road. 
A car passed at that moment and Harumi was about to be overwhelmed, but fortunately she was saved by Hiro who threw himself on her and took her away from the road.
« Thank you. » She said, surprised.
« Technically you also saved me, so I'm paying off the debt. »
« What a good boy! » Tetsuya exclaimed from the other side of the street, then added: « Now that you've saved her from the bad I guess you'll feel like a force of nature, 
right? »
« You talk too much. » Hiro answered.
« I don't doubt it. In fact I got tired of talking, now I'm serious. »
Tetsuya stood right in the middle of the road. As soon as another car arrived, he moved aside and kicked her violently towards the two boys. 
Hiro and Harumi threw themselves on the ground and the car exploded behind them. Hiro, angry and shocked, shouted:
« Murderer! You're a damn murderer! »
« Ok, fine. So? »
Tetsuya hit Hiro in the stomach, grabbed him by the throat and threw him over the garden of a house. Harumi, who had just risen, tried to reach Hiro but was hit by Tetsuya. The girl fell to the ground, stunned. Tetsuya took her by the hair and threw her against the wall of a house. 
Harumi tried to get up but he was too pained to succeed. At that moment Tetsuya was hit by Lancer's body: the Servant was stunned. When Tetsuya got up he saw Archer and Rider allies and realized that there was no point in continuing the battle.
Lancer recovered and said angrily:
« You are bastards! You only allied to defeat a great warrior like me! You are unfair! You are cowards! »
« Enough. » Said Tetsuya.
« Master! »
« Now it's useless to fight them. They will do teamwork to be able to defeat us, fighting them now is useless. Let's go for now. »
Tetsuya and Lancer retreated. The battle was over.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento