giovedì 3 ottobre 2019

Chapter 45 : Behind a death


A few hours before the attack on Tetsuya Murakawa, Clovis Wolff was in the shelter along with his Servant. Caster was silent and looked at his perplexed Master and asked him, intrigued:
« You look thoughtful, what happens? »
« Bradley Jenkins is dead. The Mage's Association is in chaos. »
« Good, perfect! »Caster exclaimed, joyful.
« Herbert called m e, just now, and gave me all the details. Apparently Bradley's death was picked up by a surveillance camera. The Mage's Association is furious with the Coven and there are rumors that Giovanni Monteverdi X will arrive in London to give explanations about the incident. »
« The Coven? »
« Yes. »
« Why? » Asked Caster, confused. 
« Because apparently it wasn't Tetsuya who killed Bradley Jenkins but was a member of the Coven. »
« Strange ... but still it's to our advantage. »
« Yes and no. Now we have to take care of Tetsuya, I can't spend any money on a man I don't need anymore, he'll surely lie to me and tell me he did the job. But the truth is that Murakawa Tetsuya is useless by now. »
« So we have to eliminate him. »
« Exactly. This is our chance to kill him. We will meet him at the usual parking lot, we will play with him a little and then when he least expect we will attack him. Caster, I want Tetsuya to die. »
« As you wish, Master. » Caster bowed.
« Good. »
Clovis got up from his wooden chair and headed for the exit, but then Caster commented: 
« God is on your side, Master. »
« Why do you say this? »
« The Coven boy was a problem for you, wasn't it? Now he probably won't be anymore. »
« Actually you're right ... I hadn't thought of it. »
« As I said, God is on your side. »
« Then it means that the road I am taking is the right one. God protects me and he will help me win the Grail. »

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento