martedì 8 ottobre 2019

Lore : Letter from Bradley Jenkins

Dearest Viktor,

I'm writing to express my concerns about the Holy Grail War that will take place here in London. I know that you are currently in Belgium for personal reasons and do not want to steal your precious time, but I need your attention for a few lines. As you well know, the Holy Grail War of Yggdrasil began when the research done by Dorian Benard was spread, his studies have aroused the attention of the most dangerous and powerful organizations in Europe and now I am sorry to accept that London will be the epicenter of a war that we do not know how to avoid.
Some of my colleagues are thinking of evoking the Grail and destroying it before the conflict starts but I had to point out to them that doing this is impossible if you don't know the right magic ritual. Many are agitated because of the Disaster of Ibaraki, that you will surely have heard of, and believe that it is the fault of the Holy Grail of Yggdrasil but I am sure that is not the one responsible.
I want to avoid too many words with you and therefore I will be direct: this war should not even be possible since the Grail linked to Yggdrasil is not a miraculous object, of which I am sure. Whatever is related to someone's death, in this case of Odin, is dangerous. I doubt this Holy Grail is a miracle machine. I started to study Benard's hypotheses and I think I have an answer but I would like to discuss it later with you.

Regards
Bradley Jenkins

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento