mercoledì 9 ottobre 2019

The damned citation symbols


Just the other day I had my friend read my blog and she made me notice a small error (small, small error): practically every time I make a dialogue I use these symbols "< >" instead of these "« »" and when I noticed it too I was very embarrassed. But she told me that it's not very important because anyway it's understood that they are dialogues but technically it's a mistake.
So here's what I will do: to stay consistent with the style used so far I will continue to use those symbols.
Why not correct them? Because to correct every single symbol I should use the symbols on the computer but they are not on Blogger and therefore I should use Microsoft Word to correct every single dialogue and it could take too long. 
So to conclude: 
I'm an idiot, I'm sorry but (as we say in Italy) "This is the soup or that is the window.". Let's go down this road without any problem, okay? Ok.😋





Fuck shit symbols! 😫😫

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento