martedì 15 settembre 2020

Chapter 156 : The path (part 1)

 
 After about two hours in the car, Friedrich finally turned off the engines and said:
« We have arrived. »
«Where are we? » Alessandro asked.
« Aylesbury, that house you see is mine. »
« I thought you were a nomad. »
« I am, but the house was left to me by my brother Clovis. It belonged to him and in his will he wanted to leave it to me, this is where he went on vacation and where he sometimes continued his studies. Come in, this will be our refuge. »
The house had two floors, a dining room, a kitchen, a bathroom, two bedrooms and even a study room. It was quite spacious but everyone present knew that the place would only be inhabited for a few days. The two Servants had hidden themselves so that their Masters wouldn't consume excess magical energy.
Hisae, still upset by the loss of Archer, turned to the two boys and asked, perplexed:
« Why did you save me? I am your enemy. »
« I thought I already told you: now this war is useless. The Holy Grail War of Yggdrasil is just a massacre, London is on fire because of Yukiko and Sheol, the Clock Tower has been destroyed and the magi organizations are hunting us down because they want to end the conflict now. We have to help each other, don't you think? » Friedrich said, sitting down on the sofa.
« What about Rosenkreutz's Cradle? » Alessandro asked, worried.
« Yukiko managed to destroy it with her Magecraft ... or this is what I've heard, however that magus is too powerful. »
« Well, at least we have two problems again. » Alessandro said, trying to be optimistic.
« However, we don't have a plan to attack Sheol or Yukiko. »
«And the Grail? » Hisae asked.
« What do you want to know? »
« Hasn't the Grail of Yggdrasil appeared yet? »
« No, it won't appear without a sacrifice. » Alessandro answered and then added: « I am that sacrifice, from what I understand. Yukiko wants me. She claims to be my sister but I don't know her, I know I've already seen her in my dreams ... but I don't know who she is exactly. »
« Your blood? Wait ... why YOUR blood? What is special about it? »
« I don't know. Maybe it's because I come from a very old family of magi because besides this I don't know what I could have that is so important to her. »
« But maybe ... if you are very important to her you are also very important to Sheol, in an indirect way. If you really are the key to getting the Grail then you have to keep away from Yukiko. »
« Ah! This is ridiculous! I will not do that. »
« Why? I thought you didn't want to have anything to do with this war anymore! This is your chance to ... you know ... leave it. »
« Yes, I hate this war. But ... it's too late to run, right? Now it's not about me ... it's about innocent people who are dying because of Sheol and of Yukiko. Sorry, but I will not run away. »
« Alessandro, please ... listen to me. »
« No. Now you have to trust me. If you are really my friend, you have to trust me. I will not die. Yukiko will never have my blood. »
Friedrich looked Alessandro straight in the eye and replied:
« I trust you. »
« Okay, okay, if you don't have anything else to say, I think I'm done for today. I need a break. » Hisae asserted, unnerved.
« I'm sorry ... » Friedrich apologized.
« No, don't worry, this day could've been worse after all. But now I need to sleep. »
«Yeah, maybe you're right. We all need a good sleep right now. »

Friedrich went to his bedroom and when he turned on the light he saw that there was a double bed and by chance he noticed the presence of a photograph of Clovis with his daughter.
He couldn't look at it for too long and threw the photograph into a drawer then closed it.
« I'm sorry, brother… but I'm not strong. »
« You are.
»
Specter appeared and closed the door behind her.
« How can you tell? »
« Because I got to know you, Master, during the course of this war, I got to know you both as a master and as a friend and I can guarantee you that you are strong because a weak person would never have agreed to continue this war. But you're here and you want to defeat Sheol even knowing what she is capable of and that's why I want you to know something, Friedrich ... »
Being called by name was a strange experience for him and the situation became even more ambiguous when he saw that Specter was blushing.
« Friedrich Wolff, I cannot love and I cannot give you a happy life but I want you to have at least a moment of happiness with me ... »
She stroked his cheek tenderly, leaned against him and kissed him gently.
« Glasya… why?
» He was confused.
« Because I know that this will probably be the last night we will be together and I want to carve out a single moment of joy because I know that from tomorrow there will be only suffering, so please grant me your body only for this night and I will grant you mine. »
Friedrich kissed Glasya squeezing her with his arms then bent down, slowly, stroking her thighs and legs and then gradually lowered her underwear and proceeded to make her a cunnilingual, the girl squeezed Friedrich's hair trying to hold back the moans, his tongue was cold at first but then it got hotter, hotter and hotter, her shaking legs were about to slip but Friedrich held her still by grabbing her butt and starting to gently massage it while with his tongue continued to lick like a cat.
« W-Wai-Wait! » Glasya groaned with difficulty.
« Are you okay? »
« I-I want to go to the bed. »
Friedrich took Glasya in his arms and threw himself on the double bed with her, after quick kisses, Glasya lowered Friedrich's pants and, looking into his eyes, whispered sweaty and hot as a radiator:
« Do it, I don't want to wait any longer. »
 
The last night by Bikowolf

 
 
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento