giovedì 9 aprile 2020

Chapter 113 : Blood-soaked hands


It was night. In a closed mall parking lot, Tetsuya Murakawa was comfortable leaning against a railing to smoke his cigarette while there, next to him, there was a man tied and gagged.
« I knew you worked for them, I knew immediately. I know those of T6, you are all the same. I bet your goal was to kill me. »
The other replied with incomprehensible verses and waving his head.
« Don't worry, I don't need to hear your opinion. I know you wanted to kill me. I saw you while you were stalking me this morning and I organized myself to have a happy meeting with you. So here we are, dickhead: you are now officially dead meat. »
Tetsuya put out his cigarette. He approached the man and punched him in the face, a slight pain in the knuckles, nothing unbearable, it wasn't the first time that Tetsuya had done it. He threw another punch, even stronger than before, then another, another and yet another. The guy's face was getting ruined, blood was pouring out of his nose, but Tetsuya didn't stop. Another punch, this time straight in the eye. Then he threw him on the ground and started kicking him. He wasn't having fun, he did it to take revenge, he ignored the strangled lines of pain, he went on, without ever taking his eyes off, he went on kicking that defenseless man who was like a fish on a boat, he fidgeted, he moved, he tried to escape ... but it was all useless.
Tetsuya didn't want to kill that man, he wanted to literally kill him with his own hands.
Lancer appeared.
« Stop it, Master. What you're doing doesn't make sense. »
« Fuck you! This makes a lot of sense. I'm dealing with a piece of shit that wanted to kill me. »
« Master ... he no longer reacts. He has lost consciousness. If you want to kill him do it now and end it. »
« Shouldn't you be a fucking slave? Act like one and let me do my job. »
Lancer threw her spear against the wall, missing Tetsuya by a few centimeters, she did it on purpose. The man remained motionless staring at that weapon implanted in the concrete, then turned furiously:

« Are you provoking me, Lancer? »
« I'm not a slave, remember that. I'm a Heroic Spirit. »
« Do you think I give a damn? »
« You're in this war with me, our alliance is necessary but ... anyway I consider you a vulgar killer, a bloodthirsty beast. »
« A beast, huh? Well ... I can't blame you but what do you think this man is? Now he seems innocent to you but he's not so when he carries out his orders. He killed many people for a lot of money during his "career" in T6. Sometimes they were clumsy journalists, sometimes they were nagging wives and other times they were treacherous husbands. But he also killed children, did you know? His hands are as blood stained as mine. »
« This doesn't justify you. Good people don't behave this way… »
« "Good people" don't exist in this world. We are all animals but we pretend not to be. We say we are civilized and compassionate but we are assholes who enjoy the suffering of others. I'm honest, they are hypocrites. »
« You are not honest ... you're a savage. »
Lancer disappeared leaving Tetsuya alone with that defenseless body. Tetsuya took out a switchblade and finished the job.


Murakawa Tetsuya by Bikowolf
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento