sabato 18 aprile 2020

Chapter 115 : Voices in the dark


Hisae knew she was being followed. She had gone out for a walk in Regent's Park, it was eleven in the morning, nobody would attack her but someone was following her. She didn't want to make it clear to the stalker that she knew she was being followed and therefore she simply speeded up her pace, sometimes giving quick glances behind her to check that her pursuer had disappeared.
This girl appeared out of nowhere which frightened Hisae: it was Yukiko Kumahira.
« You are one who loves to run away, I see. » Yukiko commented with a mischievous grin.
Hisae, from those words, sensed that that girl was the pursuer.
« What do you want from me? Why are you stalking me? »
« In your chest you have the Command Seal like me. We are both Masters. My name is Yukiko and I'm going to be your rival, Hisae Sunahara. »
« How do you know my name? »
« I know your brother ... little Hiro. How are you, by the way? Is he still a failure? »
Frightened and irritated, Hisae didn'tt hold back from using her hands. She slapped Yukiko.
« What do you want from me? I'm not afraid of hurting you ... especially if you intend to hurt my brother. »
Yukiko didn't lose her evil grin, she stroked the cheek that had been hit, put her hair back in place and replied:
« I'll give you this slap because I know you won't live long. In this war there are enemies that you cannot face, you're the best of the Sunahara family but you are, like your brother, the worst Master in this war. You can't win against me and I'll prove it to you tonight. So I advise you to put on something nice and make yourself beautiful, maybe dress in black, it will be great for your funeral. »
« You don't scare me, little girl. »
Yukiko didn't reply. She left ignoring Hisae's comment, who was shaken by that meeting. She pretended not to be terrified but in reality her heart was agitated, she didn't want to die in the Holy Grail War of Yggdrasil, she didn't want to abandon her brother Hiro. She had to do something so she followed Yukiko.

She pursued her, without being noticed, to an abandoned warehouse. She wanted to kill her. She wanted to eliminate Yukiko without being seen by anyone. Eliminating the Master would have saved herself. Archer appeared.
« Don't do it, Master. »
« Why not? It's my chance. I can't wait to face her. If I kill her now I will finish everything in an instant. »
« It's probably a trap. I don't trust that Yukiko. It seems to me a girl as cunning as a fox, you cannot afford to be stubborn and follow your heart. You have to think before you act. »
« She knows my brother, Archer! She probably wants to kill him! I can't allow it! » Exclaimed Hisae.
« Master ... if you follow Yukiko up in there you will die. »
« And you? What are you doing, Archer? You are my Servant, my familiar. You have to fight for me and you will defend me from anything. »
« We are entering the wolf's den, Master. I can defend you but I can't allow you to commit suicide. »
Archer managed to persuade Hisae to go back but he knew that this love for her brother would hinder his Master in the future. He had to be more careful.


Yukiko Kumahira and Hisae Sunahara by Bikowolf
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento