martedì 17 novembre 2020

Rewriting Fate : The Holy Church

ME : "Where the fuck is the Holy Church?"
ALSO ME : "I don't know. I mentioned it because I thought it was cool but then I forgot about it and then thought what if it never happened? It would be much better, wouldn't it?"
STILL ME : "What the fuck are you talking about? Wouldn't it have been better not to talk about it at all instead of making a mistake like that ?!"
GUESS WHO ... ME : "Okay, you're right. I'm sorry I did this bullshit but it's too late now. What happened happened. Thing of the past. Carpe diem. Fuck you. I'm out of here."
 
Sooo ... the Holy Church. 😓
You know that secret sector of the Catholic Church that hunts down heretics and vampires? Good. Initially, I thought of maintaining its existence and of creating the Coven anyway and of making the two organizations ... er ... colleagues. But the problem is that going on I forgot about its existence, practically ignored it every time and in the end when I mentioned it I didn't give it a particular importance. So ... yeah ... I screwed up. So if you want a way to understand the Holy Church in Fate/Yggdrasil think of it this way: it's not the same organization as in the Nasuverse. It's not equally important, it's not equally influential, it's not viewed in the same way and it's inferior to the Coven. (This is the most important thing, 'kay? Coven > Holy Church) 
Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
 
ME : "So are we done?"
ALSO ME : "Yeah, I think so-"
STILL ME : "Good. At least you didn't talk about Fuyuki's Holy Grail War, otherwise it would have been a problem."
YES, YES ... ME : "Yeah, about that ..."
ONLY ME : "No, no ... fuck you, seriously, but how the fuck are you wrong every time you do something? I'm out of here, you idiot." 
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento