venerdì 31 luglio 2020

Rewriting Fate : The organizations


If you're regular readers of my blog you'll have already noticed something strange:
Nasuverse organizations are missing. I don't want to reiterate that this blognovel isn't canonical, however I want to shed light on the matter in order to avoid misunderstandings. The Mage's Association of the Fate franchise I clearly made it coincide with the Clock Tower alone. So here I considered the Wandering Sea to be non-existent, and the same fate has fallen to Atlas.
Why?
Actually, I also had my doubts at the beginning, I was afraid of making my readers only confused but then I decided to eliminate the organizations to create completely new ones. I never wanted to do something too similar to the Nasuverse (which I love but I don't want to copy), I wanted to freely use my imagination and my creativity and so I forced myself to keep only the Clock Tower (just because I liked the idea of it).

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento