giovedì 16 luglio 2020

Chapter 140 : Don't abandon me


Alessandro woke up in the bedroom, it was afternoon, the room was a bright orange color and the boy got up to put the curtains in place, turned and saw Saber enter with a tray on which there were rusks and also a fruit juice, when she realized that Alessandro was well, put down the tray, went to him and hugged him tightly. He stroked his head and continued to hold him in his arms.
«You made me worry, Master. »
" I know I'm sorry. It's just that … "
Then he realized that he had been thrown out of the Coven. Should he have rejoiced? He understood that there was nothing exciting in that new and terrifying situation he was in. He hated being in the Coven, yes, but it was the only thing he had in the world, he had nothing else, without the Coven he would've been a beggar, a homeless, unemployed vagabond, destined to live on the streets.
The mere thought of living such a life made his arms and legs tremble and made him sweat, his body couldn't even stand upright, he had to lean against furniture and the wall to be able to remain standing. His eyes were burning, he rubbed them, tried to stop the tears, tried to behave like a man and to quell emotions ... but the tears managed to break the banks and Alessandro collapsed, cried like a child, leaned his head against the wall, shook it several times wondering what would become of his life that was now practically over.
Saber, seeing that tragic sight didn't know what to do, she was only a Servant, she didn't belong to his world, she couldn't help him in any way and this choked her heart, which suffocated in a grip of pain.
Alessandro, realizing that Saber was looking at him, was embarrassed, wiped his tears and said in a sobbing voice:
« I'm p-pathetic ... right? I'm weak ... »
« Me too. »
« I have to stop crying ... I'm a man, I'm twenty ... I can't collapse for so little ... »
« There's nothing "so little" and you know it perfectly. Don't choke your emotions, let yourself go ... Alessandro, there's nothing embarrassing about it. I'll be with you.  »
Alessandro cried and Saber made him sit on the bed and then made him rest his head on her legs, the boy, lying down, continued to cry in silence and she continued to cuddle him like a mother with a son.
« Master ... Alessandro, do you want to talk? »
« My life is over ... again. There's nothing else to add ... »
« Again? »
« The Coven has excommunicated me and this means that I no longer have a place to go. I didn't want things to go this way ... I ... I just wanted to have a friend and now I've nothing ... why does everyone abandon me? Am I destined to be alone forever? That's my fate? »
« No ... it was ... » Saber didn't know what to say, she understood that her Master was desperate but she didn't know how to help him: « I'm sorry you feel so bad. I wish I could do something to help you but I don't know what to do. »
« Don't abandon me ... please don't abandon me. I cannot do this alone ... I'm
scared ... »
« I won't, I promise you. »

Meanwhile, Specter and Friedrich were in the living room, sitting on the sofa waiting for news from Alessandro. Friedrich was worried about his friend and was aware that their alliance had been the fuse that had sparked all this. Specter decided to tease her Master a little and licked his cheek, he jumped and then exclaimed:
« Nymphomaniac, do you think you should do certain things everytime? »
« I like you, Master. Now I've to save you every time. Why don't you start worshiping me like I'm your personal goddess? »
« No, I'm not a Satanist, sorry. »
Specter laughed but noticed that Friedrich was not laughing at all, he had a gray look, he was immersed in his thoughts. She didn't know what had happened to Alessandro, didn't know the Coven and the way it worked and didn't care at all, but knew that Friedrich was in pain for the Master of Saber and understood that there was a strong friendship between the two.
« Are you okay, Master? You seem thoughtful.
»
Friedrich looked at Specter, the boy's eyes were lit by a combative flame, she immediately understood the intentions of her Master and said:
« You're going to do something big, aren't you? »
He smiled and answered:
« The Cradle of Rosenkreutz Cradle will be brought to London, I've to intercept the load. I have to stop those fools. Can you help me out, Specter? »
« Anything you want, Master. Do you want me to notify your little friend? »
« No. Because of me he has become an enemy of the Coven, now they will hunt him down and I cannot put him in danger. It's just you and me, Specter. Alright? »
« No problem for me. I'll do whatever you want, because I'm Servant ... your demon. »

Saber and Alessandro Serpi by Bikowolf

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento