domenica 8 marzo 2020

Chapter 105 : Good manners


Saber had summoned her combat armor along with her sword. She went back to the bedroom, where Alessandro had been attacked, but no arrow came. This could mean that Archer had retired, or that he had decided to change tactics. The girl went into the dining room and saw no one. Another arrow broke the window, Saber deflected it with her sword, located the direction of the blow and placed her hand on the ground.
« Scorpion! »
A Roman weapon known as scorpion appeared, loaded, it automatically fired a single magic dart with enough power to exceed the standards of any similar weapon.
Archer on the roof of a house, ready to shoot the second arrow, saw that dart suddenly arrive and dodged it with a very agile jump. Hisae was a little further on the ground, and when she saw Saber's attack she was suspicious:
« I'm sure she's a Saber, how come she had a weapon with such a long range? It's not a normal thing. »
« Don't worry, Master, I'll take care of that infamous one. »
Archer fired two more arrows at the same time, targeting Saber's scorpion.
The girl saw the two attacks coming and decided to take cover. The scorpion was destroyed, the impact was incredible.
« They are not normal arrows. » Saber noted, amazed.
« Saber ... we have a problem. » Alessandro had left the bathroom but was still wounded in the shoulder. « You have to take me away, we have to go to the hospital. »
« But you said you could heal yourself! »
« I can't ... I have my magical energy ... but something prevents me from making Magecraft. It's as if my Magic Circuits are malfunctioning ... Saber ... we have to go. »
« Alright don't worry. Now I'll take care of it. »

Saber returned to the living room but more arrows were fired and she had to step back to avoid being hit. Her Master was bleeding, there was a need for a doctor as soon as possible and so she studied a way to take Alessandro away without being slowed down and without being hit. She picked up the boy and threw herself out of the window at full speed, down from the hotel, leaving Archer stunned.
Saber landed on her feet without doing anything, Alessandro was scared like a child but said nothing because he was already suffering enough. The girl started running on the street.
« Where should I take you? »
« I don't know London ... I don't know where the nearest hospital is ... »
« Ok, so how do I recognize it? »
« If you see a red cross ... then that's the right place ... »
« Red cross? Okay, I understand. »

Archer was able to glimpse both Saber and Alessandro in the distance. He nosed the arrow and targeted his opponent's head. At that moment Hisae said:
« There is someone else. Another Master. »
Lancer appeared behind Archer, with the spear in her hand she made a very fast lunge, Archer jumped back and shot the arrow. Lancer deflected it smoothly.
The two Servants were face to face.
« God is kind, he sent a beautiful lady to me to keep me company. From your armor I deduce that you are Greek, what's your name, baby? »
« I'm not going to be enchanted by a banal seducer. I'm a warrior, I fight, I don't speak of love. »
« Well, honey, I wasn't going to "speak about love" with you. I had other ideas. Something more intimate, maybe. » He said with a wink.

« Disgusting. You're really disgusting, Archer. »
« I don't like to be called "disgusting", in fact, I think the opposite. I'm the most beautiful knight you've ever seen, madame. »
« Ok, stop talking, you're bothering me. »
Lancer and Archer began to duel and in the meantime Hisae started looking for her rival. She had sensed the presence of another Master but she didn't know where he was, she turned and saw Tetsuya Murakawa come out; he gave her a shoulder so powerful that she flew two meters from him.
Hisae, stunned, recovered and when she saw her opponent approaching she touched a car that was nearby and then, with the power of her mind, threw it against him; Tetsuya, slightly surprised, stopped the vehicle with one hand and saw the girl flee; he chased her. Hisae touched another car and threw it against Tetsuya but the latter hit the vehicle with a kick, deviating its trajectory. The girl stopped as soon as she reached Hyde Park. She touched the bars of the gate and then tore them with telekinesis. She entered the park and hid behind a tree. She was sure she had managed to escape Tetsuya.
Hisae was tired and sweating a lot, she had to catch her breath. She turned only for a moment and saw another Master approach her: Nishijima Kazuki.
Together with that blond boy was Rider. Hisae, frightened, decided to try to escape again but Tetsuya Murakawa had also arrived and in an annoyed voice said:
« It's not polite to piss me off, brat. » Murakawa saw Nishijima with Rider: « Huh? You again? You persecute me, dickheads! Well, I'm not going to back out of this fight. Lancer, forget about Archer. We have a job to do here! »
Tetsuya used a Command Seal to summon Lancer to himself. Hisae decided to return to Archer.
Nishijima, completely ignoring the girl, turned to his rival in an arrogant tone:
« Those like you don't deserve to be in this war. Only talented Masters can fight the Holy Grail War. »

« What are you? An aristocratic magus or something? With that stupid hair I don't think so. »
« I'm above an average magus, nothing so strange. Surely, here in Europe, Japanese magi like me are superior. »
« Ah! I guess you're right! But anyway I can't let you live, brat! Time to finish this fight once and for all! »
Lancer and Rider were about to collide but at that moment Specter arrived who, with a giant blade sticking out of her arm, hit the ground separating the two Servants. Friedrich Wolff arrived, with his hands in the pockets of his sweatshirt and with a careless attitude he entered the discussion between the two Masters:
« Is a Japanese magus stronger than a European one? How about putting this theory to a test with me? »


Lancer, Specter and Rider by Bikowolf
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento