lunedì 18 maggio 2020

Chapter 121 : Archer vs Specter


In Holland Park Friedrich and Specter met Hisae and Archer by pure chance, who seemed to be waiting for someone else. When the girl saw Friedrich she tapped Archer's arm and nodded her head to shoot an arrow. Specter blocked the arrow in mid-air, grabbing it even before it could hit her Master's head.
« Did you really think you could win so easily? »
« You must be Specter, I'm Archer as you may have noticed from my beautiful bow. So you're here to fight, right? »
« I hope you don't mind, Archer. Today I would like to have some fun with you. »
Hisae completely ignored Friedrich, she wasn't interested in him, she just wanted to face Yukiko so she said, in a slightly bored tone:
« I'm not going to fight you. I'm waiting for someone else. »
« Don't take it as a personal thing, but since you're here we can only eliminate you.
» Friedrich replied.
« I deduce that you come from Germany, you have a German cadence. Do you belong by chance to that organization in Hamburg that considers ordinary humans as inferior beings? »
« No, I was part of it though. But I'm not here out of greed, I'm pursuing a higher purpose. »
« I don't have time for your nonsense. But ... if you really want to fight we will finish it immediately. »
Hisae used a Command Seal to strengthen Archer. The two Servants met, therefore, in a duel to the death. Archer kept his distance and fired several arrows that Specter parried using her different blades, then the girl moved so fast that she reached her opponent and hit him with a series of attacks that made him lose his balance. Archer was about to be beheaded but managed to dodge the fatal blow and counterattacked by shooting an arrow stained with his blood, the impact of the arrow generated an incredible explosion.
Specter appeared behind Archer and attempted to stab him in the back but the man jumped forward and landed about twenty meters from the enemy.
Archer was close to Friedrich and Specter was close to Hisae. They both thought of using the opponent's Masters as hostages.
« You have interesting moves, Archer. »
« You're doing well too, Specter. I thought you were an amateur but it seems I was wrong ... »
« Honey, never judge a book by its cover. How about playing fair? »
« Ladies first. »
« What a gentleman. »
Specter removed the blade from Hisae's neck and walked away from her. Archer released Friedrich. At that moment, however, Specter kicked the girl and made her swoop down on Archer who fell to the ground.
« Woopsy, I let myself go a little. » Specter said with a sadistic smile.
Archer made sure his Master was fine, Hisae got back on her feet and Archer commented, disgusted:
« You lack of honor, Specter! »
« Never trust a demon. »
« I'll try not to repeat the same mistake twice. This time you're dead! »
Archer fired the arrow and Specter dodged it by only moving her head, the girl whistled pretending to be surprised by the blow but then heard the arrow tilt against something metallic.
Friedrich and Hisae saw that girl with that frightening black armor: Berserker. She was behind Specter, her fists wrapped in vermilion and charcoal flames. Berserker struck Specter with a punch so hard that Specter crashed into a building that was well beyond the park. Archer, confused and frightened, fired two arrows at the enemy but these broke on Berserker's armor without even scratching it.
« Okay, that's enough. Game is over. »
Yukiko Kumahira came out.
« You! I was looking for you! You owe me answers! » Friedrich exclaimed.
« Do you want answers? But do you at least know the questions? » Asked Yukiko.
« I want to know what you meant when you said that this world was only an imperfect copy of a previous one! I want to know! »
« Interesting ... so you want to know the truth, huh? Well, first you have to answer a simple question: do you think you're real? »

Specter vs Archer by Bikowolf

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento