domenica 15 dicembre 2019

Chapter 85 : Archer


January 24, 2021
 
It was early morning and Hisae woke up to leave the house early and practice the ritual to invoke the Servant, she knew an abandoned building in Kyoto where she could prepare everything needed to perform the spell. She drew the magic circle on the ground and placed the shred of the red cloak in the center of it. She walked away and got in position to cast the spell but at that moment her cell phone vibrated. It was  a friend of hers who belonged to the family that the Sunaharas faithfully respected and served:
« Hello? »
« Don't say "hello" as if nothing had happened! Today we had to go out shopping, remember? »
« Right, you're right, but I have an urgent commitment. My father sended me to run errands outside Japan. Family things, you know. »
« Are you okay? You have a strange voice. What's going on? »
« Nothing. I'm just a little tired. I'm sorry I have to go. Bye, Rin. »
« Wait-! »
Hisae ended the call and turned off the phone to avoid being disturbed. She didn't want to participate in the Holy Grail War but she didn't even want to involve loved ones. The time had come: she opened her hand and recited the magic formula to summon the Servant:
« Listen to my call, hero of another time! I am your Master, I am the one who will guide you in this glorious battle to get the most coveted trophy of all! Entrust your powers to me, give me your strength and become my sword and my shield! I evoke you! »
The circle lit up a pale blue and a glow forced the girl to put her hands in front of her eyes. From a thick curtain of smoke came out a man with a medieval knight's armor, a long red cloak and short black hair and with mustaches. He was Archer. He bowed before Hisae, leaning his fine bow with golden decorations on the floor and said:
« I'm Sir Thomas de Camoys, first Baron of Camoys, Knight of the Garter and Peer of England. Answer my question: are you my Master? »

That handsome man with a virile appearance and princely charm made Hisae blush, she remained stunned for a while and stared at him.
« I'm Hisae. Sunahara Hisae and I'm your Master. »
« Excellent! Lead me, then, Master, I belong to the Archer class and with me victory is assured! »
« You are an English Servant. Let me take a look at something. »
Hisae touched Archer's chest and closed her eyes. The manifestation of a Servant was possible only thanks to the magical energy of the Master who evoked it and the Master could know both the abilities and the parameters of his Servant in order to study a way to be able to use it in battle. Touching Archer's chest, Hisae, although her eyes were closed, she could feel the strength of the Servant, every magus could do such a thing.
« Your values ​​don't seem horrible to me. You're a strong Servant, maybe we can win. »
« Do you want to see my Noble Phantasm too? »
« No, but I deduce that it will be strong enough. »
« So what do we do, Master?" »
« Well! I have no idea! » Exclaimed Hisae with irony.
Her cell phone vibrated again.
« Strange, I thought I turned it off. »

She took a look and saw a symbol on the black screen that resembled a tree surrounded by nine circles. Below it appeared an message:

"Welcome to war, new Master! You are one of the nine chosen who will fight to get the Holy Grail of Yggdrasil. The war will officially start in London when all the Masters have reached the city."

« London, huh? Well, I guess it's time to get ready. » 

Hisae Sunahara and Archer by Bikowolf
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento