domenica 29 dicembre 2019

Chapter 89 : Start a war (part 1)


Alessandro was speechless, he was in front of Saber who was the legendary dictator Gaius Julius Caesar. The girl patted him on the forehead.
« I know I'm more beautiful than a divinity but don't you think you are exaggerating? We have a war to fight, don't we? Then we go! Let's go fight! »
« Yes ... no ... wait! Wait a moment! »
« What's up? »
« We must first prepare and we must know where this war will be fought. »
« Here, right? »
« No I don't think so. I don't know. »
Saber wanted to fight, she was delighted at the idea of ​​starting the Holy Grail War of Yggdrasil but Alessandro didn't share that same joy and so he told Servant to calm down and follow him to his quarters. Saber sat in Alessandro's room and the first thing she noticed was the presence of a dozen books on a desk.
« Are you a reader? » She asked.
« I like reading, yes, but not always. »
« I also like reading, when there were shows in the amphitheater I was forced to make a presence in order to cultivate my public image, but I didn't like horse racing and so I took a book and started reading it. »
« What did you read? »
« Poems. »
« I didn't think that Gaius Julius Caesar liked to read. »
« Obviously I like reading, that's how I learned to write in an excellent way. I composed poetry, did you know? »
« No. »

« I composed poetry, I wrote history and military tactics books. I love writing! I also love reading! »
Alessandro was surprised at how Saber was bragging about her tastes, but he certainly could not have expected anything more from a dictator who had cultivated a great cult of personality in ancient Rome.
Someone knocked on the door, Alessandro opened: it was Marco Lombardo.
« You summoned the Servant, then. Well. »
« What should I do now? »
« Here. »
Marco Lombardo gave Alessandro an envelope with several sheets inside.
« Inside you will find information about the hotel and the room you will stay in during the Holy Grail War. The Coven will pay for you, don't let yourself be seen around with the Servant. »
« But where shall I go? »
« In London. »
« London? »
« Yes. Apparently the war will be supervised by a certain Yukiko Kumahira who is staying in a hotel opposite Regent's Park. You will leave today. »
« Wait ... I've never traveled in my life and ...  »
« I don't want to hear protests, Alessandro. Go and win for the Coven. »
Marco Lombardo left closing the door behind him and leaving Alessandro alone with Saber, who was intrigued by the unusual reaction of her Master. Generally a Master had to be happy to fight to get the Holy Grail but this time it was completely different: Alessandro Serpi seemed not to want to fight.
Saber asked:
« Master, do you want to tell me something? »

« What are you talking about, Saber? »
« You are acting strange. Do you want to fight this war? »
« Forget it. We go, now. »
Alessandro began packing his bags leaving Saber with the doubt that she had a Master who didn't want to fight the Holy Grail War of Yggdrasil.
That was a problem.


Saber and Alessandro Serpi by Bikowolf
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento