domenica 23 febbraio 2020

Chapter 102 : The strange couple (part 2)


January 29, 2021 - Day 3
 
Alessandro Serpi and Friedrich Wolff were studying a strategy to manage the various Masters who participated in the Holy Grail War of Yggdrasil, in the meantime their two Servants were taking a bath.

In the bathtub, shared by the two girls, Specter was clearly attracted to Saber's body and with a perverse smile she approached her and touched her breast.
« How the hell did you get such big breasts? I want your boobs, succubus! »
Saber didn't seem to have problems with Specter's act, on the contrary, she said to her:
« Do you like my body? I'm not surprised. I'm a descendant of the goddess of beauty Venus! I was born beautiful. I'm the best wife for every husband and the best husband for every wife! »
« Damn it. You remind me of Marchosias, my sister, that bitch has breasts that are gigantic. She's practically a fucking cow! »
« Who? »
« Forget it! »
Specter released her grip and went to the other end of the tub.
« Saber ... why are you fighting this war? »
« Why do you ask? »
« Curiosity. »
« Actually I don't know. I have many wishes but I don't know which one is the most important. Part of me would like to meet the woman I loved, Cleopatra, but another part of me would simply like to crave an enemy worthy of me. I wish I could conquer the world with my legions but I would also like to have the biggest banquet ever together with my trusted legionaries. »
« Don't you have a bigger wish? »
« Family. I'd like to spend eternity with my whole family in the Elysian Fields. »
« Who's missing? »
« My two sisters and my three wives, for example. Caligula never managed to enter the Elysian Fields and ... »
« Nero? »
Saber had noticed something mischievous in Specter's gaze. Specter knew that it bothered her to talk about Nero.
« Why did you say that name? »
« Well ... » Specter was pretending to have made a mistake in good faith but from her smile it was obvious that it wasn't: « I'm just curious. I know many things, Caesar, I know that you don't like Nero but I don't know why. I'm fascinated by this grudge of yours. »
« Grudge? I have no grudge against Nero, I simply despise her. That's all. »
Saber got up and left the bathtub. Specter leaned against the edge of the tub and tried to continue the conversation, perhaps in an attempt to make Saber nervous:
« Why do you despise her? What did she do to you? Was she really so mean to you? »
« Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit. The truth hurts. I won't speak. I will say no more about that person who is my relative. »
Saber left the bathroom followed by Specter who was taken by Friedrich who informed her of a plan he had studied with Alessandro Serpi.

Saber and Specter by Bikowolf

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento