lunedì 3 febbraio 2020

February update


Tomorrow I will publish the new chapter. I'm sorry if I have not made myself heard in these two days and if I'm publishing the update now, but tomorrow I've a fairly difficult exam on moral philosophy and I had to study a lot.
 
What can I say in this update?

 
Well, I'm surprised that the number of readings is increasing, this means that you're enjoying my blognovel and I'm really happy with this, but I have to be honest ...

I haven't been feeling very well lately. I'm facing a very difficult period in my life: I'm studying a lot to recover the various exams that I left behind to dedicate myself to work (and there are many) and therefore I feel uncomfortable and pessimistic about the future. Maybe it's bullshit that will pass in a day or two, I don't know, but I know it bothers me to feel so bad.
The only thing that makes me smile is the fact that you read my story, you're giving value to my work and it's very important for me. Seriously.
 

Thank you.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento